Saturday, October 28, 2017

Swords & Shapeshifters (SWCL)

Since I couldn't really think of anything to write about St. Stephen the Sabaite on his Feast Day, I decided to do as much as I could to finish up my alternate version of Swords & Wizardry Continual Light in his honor.


As per usual with a hobbyist like myself, I am sure there are several typos and errors riddled throughout. Consider this a thread for pointing out these errors. Thank you.

In the meantime, you can download it here. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Patrick said...

Greetings!

I'm a French roleplayer. I discovered with a lot of pleasure and interest your game "Swords & Shapeshifters" , and I'm taking the liberty of making a translation into french of it.

Would you be interested in this translation? Is S&S under OGL, could I share this translation for free?

Thank you for your attention. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

FrDave said...

C’est Chouette! As long as you properly attribute authorship and source materials and keep it free...go for it! If you would be so kind as to give me a copy I would really appreciate it.

Patrick said...

Thank you very much. It take a few moths to finish the translation (we're thinking about adding a module with the French version). I will send you it.
By the way, could we make a adaptation of your character sheet for S&W CL?
Chees

FrDave said...

You wouldn't be the first to adapt my character sheet. It was first translated into German. I look forward to your work. Have fun!